Medical Staff Association Awards
We will be accepting nominations up until Thursday, Dec. 5th.
Winners will be announced at the MSA Holiday Party on Thursday, Dec. 12th at the Van Dusen Gardens.
- Patient Champion – a medical staff member who goes out of the way to advocate on behalf of patients and their families
- QSVI Champion – a medical staff member who has championed Quality Safety and Value Initiatives to improve the quality and safety of healthcare delivery at our site
- Rookie of the Year – a new medical staff member who has made an outstanding contribution to the medical staff community and are in their first five years of practice
- Mentor/Educator of the Year – a medical staff member recognized as an outstanding teacher
- Leadership Recognition Award – a medical staff member whose efforts in a leadership role have made a significant difference to our working lives
- Research Recognition Award – a medical staff member who dedicates most of their time to further the research goals of our site and beyond
- Global Health Award – a medical staff member who has made a significant impact on health care outside of Canada
- Indigenous Health and Outreach Advocate – a medical staff member who has advocated for indigenous peoples
- President’s Award – a medical staff member nominated in any of the above categories and recognized for their multi-faceted outstanding contributions to our site
Eligibility: Nominees and Nominators must be members of the C&W MSA