Medical Staff Association Awards
Nominations have now closed.
Winners will be announced at the MSA Holiday Party on Thursday, Dec. 12th at the Van Dusen Gardens.
- Patient Champion – a medical staff member who goes out of the way to advocate on behalf of patients and their families
- QSVI Champion – a medical staff member who has championed Quality Safety and Value Initiatives to improve the quality and safety of healthcare delivery at our site
- Rookie of the Year – a new medical staff member who has made an outstanding contribution to the medical staff community and are in their first five years of practice
- Mentor/Educator of the Year – a medical staff member recognized as an outstanding teacher
- Leadership Recognition Award – a medical staff member whose efforts in a leadership role have made a significant difference to our working lives
- Research Recognition Award – a medical staff member who dedicates most of their time to further the research goals of our site and beyond
- Global Health Award – a medical staff member who has made a significant impact on health care outside of Canada
- Indigenous Health and Outreach Advocate – a medical staff member who has advocated for indigenous peoples
- President’s Award – a medical staff member nominated in any of the above categories and recognized for their multi-faceted outstanding contributions to our site
Eligibility: Nominees and Nominators must be members of the C&W MSA