It's that time of year again to nominate/recognize your fellow colleges for their hard work and dedication. Nominations for MSA Awards are now open and will close on Dec. 5th. Awards will be presented on Thursday, Dec. 12th from 4 pm to 9 pm at the VanDusen Gardens during the MSA Holiday Party.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSA Awards Nominations
Nominations are now closed.
Deadline to Nominate: Thursday, Dec. 5th
Awards Presentation: Thursday, Dec. 12th at the MSA Holiday Party
- Patient Champion – a medical staff member who goes out of the way to advocate on behalf of patients and their families
- QSVI Champion – a medical staff member who has championed Quality Safety and Value Initiatives to improve the quality and safety of healthcare delivery at our site
- Rookie of the Year – a new medical staff member who has made an outstanding contribution to the medical staff community and are in their first five years of practice
- Mentor/Educator of the Year – a medical staff member recognized as an outstanding teacher.
- Leadership Recognition Award – a medical staff member whose efforts in a leadership role have made a significant difference to our working lives
- Research Recognition Award – a medical staff member who dedicates most of their time to further the research goals of our site and beyond
- Global Health Award – a medical staff member who has made a significant impact on health care outside of Canada
- Indigenous Health and Outreach Advocate – a medical staff member who has advocated for indigenous peoples and/or aims to deliver care to patients.
- President's Award – a medical staff member, nominated in any of the above categories and recognized for their multi-faceted outstanding contributions to our site
MSA Holiday Party RSVP
Date: Thursday, Dec. 12th
Last Day to RSVP: Thursday, Dec. 5th
Time: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: VanDusen Gardens Floral Hall
The event will feature:
FREE Childcare services
- Childcare services will be provided our on-site child in an adjacent room to the Floral Hall.
- The caregivers will transform the room into an on-site daycare complete with age-appropriate toys and materials, sleeping areas, tv movie/video game package, cookie decorating, arts & crafts, mini ball pit and more!
- Age range: Infants (children under 2) and up.
- There will be providing at least caregivers.
- Optional: They are willing to change your child into their jammies before you leave if you ask them to.
Amazing FOOD provided by Fable Restaurant
- While we haven't narrowed down the caterers yet, you can trust that we will have a variety of delicious choices available to you. If you've been to one of our MSA meetings, then you know we don't mess around when it comes to food. Trust us, we will have this covered.
- Food will be a buffet-style as we'd like everyone to relax, mingle, and just eat at your leisure. We promise you won't go hungry.
Free Flex Ticket to Festival Lights at the VanDusen Gardens
- As an added bonus, you and your family will be given a flex ticket to enjoy the Festival of Lights at the VanDusen Gardens. These tickets can be used on the evening of the event or another day.