MSA Holiday Party – CLOSED
Thursday, Dec. 13th
4:00pm – 8:00pm
at the Vandusen Gardens Floral Hall
Registration is now CLOSED. We have reached max capacity.
UPDATE Nov. 10th:
- We have reached max capacity for the event and will no longer except RSVPs. However, we will add people to a wait list in the event there are cancellations.
- CHILDCARE: due to space limitation and safety, our childcare company can only monitor 15-17 children at once. We will do our best to rotate children in as space becomes available throughout the evening. An unsupervised kid-friendly area will be set up near the childcare area for older kids that do not require monitoring. Games, toys, and food will be placed in this area.
In our ongoing efforts to foster member engagement, the Medical Staff Association (MSA) will be hosting a holiday party on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 4 pm to 8 pm at the Vandusen Gardens Floral Hall. You and your immediate family are invited to enjoy a relaxing evening to connect or re-connect with your fellow members.
The event will feature:
FREE Childcare services from VIPKIDS.
– VIPKIDS is a childcare service company that will provide our on-site child in an adjacent room to the Floral Hall.
– The caregivers will transform the room into an on-site daycare complete with age-appropriate toys and materials, sleeping areas, tv movie/video game package, cookie decorating, arts & crafts, mini ball pit and more!
– Age range: Infants (children under 2) and up.
– There will be providing at least FOUR VIPKIDS caregivers.
– Optional: They are willing to change your child into their jammies before you leave if you ask them to.
– While we haven’t narrowed down the caterers yet, you can trust that we will have a variety of delicious choice available to you. If you’ve been to one of our MSA meetings, then you know we don’t mess around when it comes to food. Trust us, we will have this covered.
– Food will be a buffet style as we’d like everyone to relax, mingle, and just eat at your leisure. We promise you won’t go hungry.
– Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a ping pong or pool table in the MSA lounge? Well, that might not happen any time soon, but we are going to rent some for this event. That’s right, bring your cue sticks and paddles as we might just have an impromptu competition to see who’s the best table shark.
Free Flex Ticket to Festival Lights at the Vandusen Gardens
– As an added bonus, you and your family will be given a flex ticket to enjoy the Festival of Lights at the Van Dusen Gardens. These tickets can be used the evening of the event or another day.