Duties of the Secretary-Treasurer
The Secretary-Treasurer shall:
- give notice and be responsible for minutes of all meetings of the Medical Staff;
- attend to all correspondence of the general Medical Staff;
- prepare a financial statement of the Medical Staff funds for presentation to the annual
meeting, and ensure that an audit of the Medical Staff funds is conducted annually;
- perform such other duties pertaining to the office of the Secretary-Treasurer as may be
- assume the duties and authorities of the President of the Medical Staff in the absence of
the President and Vice-President.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.